I'm much obliged to all people who gave me the allowance to reproduce their pictures on my website.
The number of fotos are of the unpublished database, only a part of these are used in the website.
Special thanks are given to the TOP 10 (Sept 15th, 2016).
01. Manfred Sommer, Hamburg https://www.flickr.com/photos/asienman/albums
02. Brian McMorrow, Dubai http://www.pbase.com/bmcmorrow
03. Mero Raja, Nepal http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Cultural_heritage_monuments_in_Nepal_with_known_IDs
04. Prabin Prabodh Amar https://picasaweb.google.com/114595696109916527463
05. Ganesh Paudel http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Cultural_heritage_monuments_in_Nepal_with_known_IDs
06. Ganapati http://ganapati.perso.neuf.fr/anglais/anepal.php
07. Jerome Ryan, USA http://www.mountainsoftravelphotos.com
08. Ton van der Kop, Netherlands http://www.stichtingmilijuli.org/NepalfotosTon/index.html
09. Oxanna, Kiev http://en.sansara.net.ua/travels/place_allNepal
10. Biraha Prakash Dangol, Kathmandu http://www.panoramio.com/user/3006213
It would be nice to visit their presentations in the web.
You also can take pictures on your travel and / or in your neighbourhood, describing elements and structures you are missing in this encyclopedia.
The authorship of all fotos sent in will be taken into account.
Take your Camera ... Save your Cultural Heritage