I´m much obliged to all people who gave me the allowance to reproduce their pictures on my website.
The number of fotos are of the unpublished database, only a part of these are used in the website.
Special thanks are given to the TOP 10 (Sept 15th, 2016).
01. Manfred Sommer, Hamburg https://www.flickr.com/photos/asienman/albums
02. Brian McMorrow, Dubai http://www.pbase.com/bmcmorrow
03. Mero Raja, Nepal http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Cultural_heritage_monuments_in_Nepal_with_known_IDs
04. Prabin Prabodh Amar https://picasaweb.google.com/114595696109916527463
05. Ganesh Paudel http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Cultural_heritage_monuments_in_Nepal_with_known_IDs
06. Ganapati http://ganapati.perso.neuf.fr/anglais/anepal.php
07. Jerome Ryan, USA http://www.mountainsoftravelphotos.com
08. Ton van der Kop, Netherlands http://www.stichtingmilijuli.org/NepalfotosTon/index.html
09. Oxanna, Kiev http://en.sansara.net.ua/travels/place_allNepal
10. Biraha Prakash Dangol, Kathmandu http://www.panoramio.com/user/3006213
It would be nice to visit their presentations in the web.
You also can take pictures on your travel and / or in your neighbourhood, describing elements and structures you are missing in this encyclopedia.
The authorship of all fotos sent in will be taken into account.
Take your Camera … Save your Cultural Heritage